Duration : 2 years
Eligibility : A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Electronics, Computer Technology and Information Technology with 50% Aggregate.
The activities of an individual, or a corporate or an industry or a professional are computer based and computer linked in the modern world. Computers are extensively used for commercial, scientific and also for research and development purposes. Government and private companies require computer specialists to develop software for domestic and foreign requirements.
M.Sc. Computer Science degree holders have plenty of job opportunities on the academic side to become teachers. Technical aspects of IT has also been incorporated in the syllabus. With this sound theoretical and practical knowledge, one can become an efficient software professional. Students have variety of job opportunities in all computer related activities. Besides this course helps the students to learn the latest developments in the computer field.
- Advanced Java Programming (Theory & Lab)
- Software Project Management
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Network Security & Cryptography
- Data mining & Data Warehousing
- Advanced Operating System
- Digital Image Processing
- Software Testing (Theory & Lab)
- Communication for executives
- Quantitative Techniques and Verbal Reasoning
- Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic
- Software Quality Assurance
- Web Designing (Theory & Lab)
- Electives in step ladder Methodology
- Project work
- Management Information System
- Software Development Lab
- Yoga Professional Ethics
- Modelling Language and Application