MCA @ STC
The social purpose of the MCA @ STC is to create capable computer professionals required for the IT industry from amongst the youth of less affordable society. To create a capable human resource, one needs to develop the skill in the youth beyond the syllabus and towards application of knowledge in real life. To create positive and high professional skills in the youth it is necessary to transform them into creative and capable persons to perform effectively.
Above all, a resource is human only if that resource is right combination of KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM & COMPASSION. It is at this level, a true PROFESSIONAL evolves.
“The MCA Programme @ STC is thus a process of evolving a “Professional Expert” out of an ordinary student”.
In the MCA process of developing a capable human resource, MCA @ STC adopts unique teaching learning system, combining theory, practice, internal seminars, assignments, etc with great emphasis on laboratory training & extended project work.
In the process of producing professional System Analyst, Software Engineer, MCA @ STC adopts over 200 hours of Soft Skills (attitude, Aptitude, Communication, GD, Paper Presentation, Software Debugging, Quiz & training classes etc.)..
MCA @ STC is supported by a vibrant Placement Service. The alumni of MCA @ STC are well placed in leading companies like.
TCS, WIPRO, CTS, Infosys, iGate, RBS, Dexterity Software, AIG Software, JP Morgan, HP, HCL, Hexaware, US Technologies, ORACLE, India Infoline, Genpact, ICICI Prudential, Slash Support, Alfa Education System, Femto Soft Tech, Seyone, Nestle, LG, HDFC, L&T, Honeywell Technologies, Accenture, ABBYS IT SERVICES, idexcel, Agile Labs.
Features of MCA Programme
- 80% Teaching & 20% Self-Learning through Student Seminars
- Knowledge Enhancement through Problem Based Learning
- Case Studies, Journal & Book Review
- Exclusive computer lab with high speed internet connection
- Research Assignments and Mini Projects
- Guest Lectures by experts from industry & Reputed institutions
- Visiting Professors in many subjects for value addition
- Regular visits to industries
- MoU with ICTACT
- High-Tech Software (Database of more than 100,000 Companies) for Analytical Study
- Advisory Committee members from Industry Experts & Reputed Academic institution
- Student Mentorship and Team Goals
- All teaching with LCD and other aids
- Personal Skills Development, English Proficiency Classes & Communication Skills – 100 hours per year
- Staff to Student Ratio as per AICTE norms
- Faculties regularly trained through ICTACT and in Industries
- 6 months in-planned project for each student in industry
- Involvement of students in Research &Consultancy projects
- The Students Association (STACS) conducts all the events to enrich organizing skills among them