ROTARACT CLUB OF STC
Rotaract Club of STC is sponsored by Rotary club of Pollachi. The Rotaract club of STC Co-ordinator , K.Manikandan. MBA.,M.Com.,M.Phil. who is Assistant professor in PG Department of Commerce. It has been conducting regular and consistent activities that are aimed at the welfare of members. These projects along with a host of other activities, Provide an excellent platform for the youth to make a difference to the community while growing into responsible and confident individuals. Rotaract club of STC has tour main avenues.
1. Community service
2. International service
3. Professional development
4. Club service
There are other support functions to aid the functioning like editorial, Public relations, Finance and Club development. Through these activities, they develop leadership and professional skills and establish a network of friends. The Rotaract club of STC can help their members to make informed choices through.
- Marketing and Management seminars
- Vocational counselling and career planning programs.
- Resume writing and interview techniques workshops.
It is also offers you the opportunity to get practical experience in
- Chairing Meetings
- Listening agendas & reports
- Listening & communicating clearly
- Managing people & resources
- Conflict resolution
- Public speaking
- Goal setting & Planning
- Co-operation & Negotiation
Goals of Rotaract club of STC
1. To develop professional and leadership skills.
2. To emphasize report for the rights of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
3. To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve.
4. To recognize, practice and promote standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities.
5. To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities in the community and worldwide.
6. To provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the club members and community.