- Students are trained with Aptitude & Logical Reasoning to meet industrial needs.
- To enrich the students with recent trends in IT field by conducting seminar & workshop.
- Apart from academic area, inner talents of the students are identified & encouraged to participate in word hunt, marketing.
- Shaping the students to meet interviews by conducting group discussion, C, C++, debugging monthly once.
- Apart from subjects are trained in recent software like LINUX, Photoshop, Dot net, etc.,
- The students are given chance to test their specialized area through online testing.
- The interested students are motivated to write articles & it is released as VISION TECH Magazines twice in a Semester.
- Articles are displayed in the notice board to make awareness about recent trends in industries.
- Industrial Visit is arranged for students to create knowledge about industries.
- Students are motivated to exhibit their knowledge through intercollegiate competitions & take part in seminars conducted by other colleges also.
- SWAT Association Inauguration:
- New Office bearers will be selected.
- The Chief Guest will be from Software Industry and he will induct the new office bearers.
- The Guest will present a guest lecture on recent trends.
SWAT Association Valedictory Function:
- Department Competition such as Quiz, Word Hunt, Paper Presentation, Software Contest, Code debugging will be conducted and the prizes will be distributed during the functions.
- Special prizes will be given for
- 100% attendance
- Proficiency prizes
- Magazine Editors
- H/w & S/w Developers
- Different articles are collected from all the students.
- The articles are consolidated and the editorial board edits it.
- The magazine is released during the function.
- The Copies of the magazine is given to each class (one per class).
INCHARGE: SWAT Association In charge - Mr.I.Kadar Shereef, (HOD BCA).