The Minerva commerce association organizes regularly inter school meet for Higher Secondary Students and Inter College Meet for college students. All the third year students were given placement and career enhancement programs which help them to face interviews. Our students were well placed in many leading concerns like ABN AMRO,TCS,INFOSYS etc. The inner hidden ability of the students were unearthed through Association Activities by conducting Intramural competitions like Quiz, Painting, Best Manager etc. The outreach program conducted by the department especially on Consumer Awareness has been well appreciated by the public. Minerva Magazine is released every year.
- To enrich the students in the recent trends in Commerce by conducting seminars & workshops.
- Students are trained with Aptitude & Logical Reasoning to meet industrial needs.
- Apart from academic area, inner talents of the students are identified & encouraged to participate in various competitions.
- Apart from subjects, students are trained in Tally and other accounting Packages.
- Shaping the students to meet interviews by conducting group discussions, making the students to read Business Line News papers.
- Articles are displayed in the notice board to make awareness about recent trends in Commerce.
- Industrial Visit is arranged for students to create knowledge about industries.
- Students are motivated to exhibit their knowledge through intercollegiate competitions & take part in seminars conducted by other colleges.
MINERVA Association Inauguration:
- New Office bearers will be selected.
- The Chief guest will be from Industry and he will induct the new office bearers.
- The Guest will present a guest lecture on recent trends.
MINERVA Association Valedictory Function:
- Department Competition such as Business Quiz, Drawing, Paper Presentation, Best Manager, Adds Up will be conducted and the prizes will be distributed during the functions.
- pecial prizes will be given for
- 100% attendance
- Proficiency prizes
- Ms & Mr Minerva
- Different articles are collected from all the students
- The articles are consolidated and the editorial board edits it.
- The magazine is released during the function.
- The Copies of the magazine is given to each class (one per class).
INCHARGE: Dr.M.Rajapriya - MINERVE Association In charge.