SAXON - STUDENTS ASSOCIATION FOR EXCELLING ON NEW TECHNOLOGY
- Produce students with IT Skills to meet industry needs.
- To enrich the students knowledge with recent trends in IT field by conducting seminar & workshop.
- Articles are displayed in the notice board to make awareness about recent trends in industries.
- Monthly magazine is released by students.
- To expose the student’s skills hardware & software Expo is conducted.
- Industrial Visit is arranged for students to create knowledge about industries.
- Students are motivated to exhibit their knowledge through intercollegiate competitions & take part in seminars conducted by other colleges also.
- One day Inter Collegiate meet will be organized.
- Students will be trained in the sixth hour in the form of Aptitude, Current affairs and Group Discussions and also through external experts in the form of Guest Lectures.
SAXON Association Inauguration:
- New Office bearers will be selected.
- The resource person will be from industry or from academia.
SAXON Association Valedictory Function:
- Department Competition such as Quiz, Software Contest, Code debugging will be conducted and the prizes will be distributed during the function.
- Monograph is released during the function.
INCHARGE: SAXON Association In charge - Mr.S.Vinod Kumar